RR II Members Tournament
Saturday, June 10 – 10 AM start
9 holes, cart, steak dinner, prizes
Member cook their own steak.
Register by Monday, June 5th
at Clubhouse or call 607-775-9280
TCGA Juniors Tournament Thursday, June 29
Age Divisions: 10-12 years old (9 holes), 13-15 years old (18 holes) and 16-18 (18 holes). When registering please give the course this information.
Registration: Call River Run II at (607) 775-9280 to register for the tournament. Registration deadline is Monday, June 26 at 6 PM.
10 shot rule - Double par rule: Any participant will take a score no higher than double the par on a given hole. For example, if the hole is a par 4 the player cannot take a score higher than 8. If a player is on his 8th shot he/she simply will pick up their ball and help the other participants finish the hole. This is to speed up play.
Trophies: Will be awarded to the winners of each division
Player of the Year points: Players will earn POY points based on their finish in the tournament. Points will be added and used to determine who will participate in the TCGA Championship a Binghamton CC on August 7th. Tournament committee will be involved in the selection of this field if not enough players qualify.
Tee Times: Will be posted on riverrunii.com and tcgagolf.com websites. Please make sure you know your tee time and arrive at the course 30 minutes prior to it.
For more information regarding the 2017 TCGA Juniors Tournament Series, please contact Coordinator Matt Morley at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a complete 2017 Juniors series schedule, visit www.tcgagolf.com/junior-schedule/.
Golf Camp Schedule 2017
- Golf Camp 5 Day camp runs Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Each session will include daily instruction on golf rules and etiquette along with emphasis on one specific golf skill (i.e. putting, chipping, etc.) followed by 9 holes of golf.
- Daily contests will be held for skills taught that day.
- There will be a captain and crew style tournament on the last day of the program.
- Lunch provided each day
- Camp attendees will instantly receive discount card good for $5 rounds of golf with paid camp registration!
- Sign up online or download and fill out the Golf Camp Form. Mail it in or bring it with you.
Assistant Coach St. Francis University Men's Golf Team
$100.00 per child for full week session.
Golf Camp Registration Form